International taxes | Real estate
Tel.: (+48) (22) 322 68 88
Mob.: (+48) 721 763 001
- Specialist in corporate income tax and international taxation.
- He advises on share deal and asset deal transactions, reorganisation processes (including e.g. mergers, demergers, transformations), and in connection with the establishment and operation of investment structures.
- Supports clients in connection with cross-border payments in capital groups – performs tax reviews, e.g. regarding the condition of beneficial ownership and genuine business activity, obtains opinions on the application of preferences, participates in withholding tax refund proceedings, etc.
- Participates in due diligence reviews and tax audits.
- His professional experience also includes advising on value added tax, civil law transaction tax and personal income tax.
- Advises primarily for real estate entities, but also supports clients from, among others, the renewable energy or FMCG sectors.
- Conducts tax training courses and is the author of press publications on tax law.
- 2021 Tax advisor
- 2016 Faculty of Law and Administration at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw – law
- Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers
- Language: English
- Adviser at MDDP awarded twice by the Rzeczpospolita for servicing prestigious transactions (2018, 2019).
- Expert at MDDP – listed as the only Polish company among the leaders of the transaction advisory market in Poland in the “Tax Transactional” ranking prepared by the International Tax Review (2017, 2018, 2019).
- Manager at MDDP – awarded twice the title of Poland Firm of the Year in the European Tax Awards ranking organized by the International Tax Review (2013, 2018) and listed every year among the leading firms on the Polish market in the World Tax ranking.
- Author of numerous publications on tax law in professional press and commentaries in daily media