On September 6, 2021, the Act of August 11, 2021
SLIM VAT 2 is an amendment to the VAT Act introducing changes in the following areas among others:
- neutral settlement of output VAT and input VAT in case of supply of goods and import of services,
- elimination of certain conditions for applying bad debt relief,
- new rules regarding recognition of corrective invoices for VAT and importation of services,
- resignation from the exemption for the supply of a real estate,
- deduction of input tax after the time limit for entering an invoice “on an ongoing basis”,
- rules for assigning transport in case of chain deliveries,
- facilitates use of the VAT account.
Why is it worth it?
Recent changes in VAT often cause more uncertainty for taxpayers, although they were intended to serve as simplification in response to taxpayers’ problems.
The SLIM VAT 2 package involves a number of changes that may result in your company in:
- changed procedures for VAT settlements,
- modification of the rules for recognising corrective invoices,
- new possibilities of taking advantage of the bad debt relief.
Above all, however, the new regulations pose a challenge to persons in charge of appropriate recognition of business transactions in tax settlements of entities.
How can we help you?
- We will carry out a tax audit, in which we will analyse the company’s tax settlements in terms of their correctness and efficiency, in particular taking into account the new regulations,
- We will support you in implementing new solutions in an effective and compliant manner,
- We will prepare and implement appropriate procedures and rules aimed at limiting the risk related to incorrect settlements; thanks to this, we will limit the liability of persons in your company under the Fiscal Penal Code,
- We will carry out trainings for employees of financial, tax, legal or other departments responsible for your tax settlements; during the trainings we will not only present the latest changes in VAT, but we will also analyse problematic cases and answer any questions.