Tax controversy and litigation
Tel.: (+48) (22) 322 68 88
Mob.: (+48) (22) 502 529 023
- Leader in Tax Controversy and Litigation according to Tax Advisory Firm Ranking 2020 published by the Rzeczpospolita daily
- Head of MDDP’s Tax Controversy and Litigation Practice
- She specializes in conducting the most complex fiscal and administrative court proceedings in Poland with regard to all types of taxes
- She represented clients or participated in many landmark or industry-recognised proceedings before tax authorities, voivodship administrative courts, the Supreme Administrative Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union
- She has extensive experience in enforcement proceedings in administration and general issues of the tax law
- 2003 Tax Adviser
- Judge at the Higher Disciplinary Court of the National Chamber of Tax Advisors
- Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers.
- Member of the Lewiatan Confederation’s Tax Council
- Speaker at prestigious tax conferences and co-creator of the “Tax Code – Selected Issues” conference.
- Highly regarded lecturer, e.g. at the Nicolaus Copernicus University and Kozminski University.
- 1997 Faculty of Law of the Jagiellonian University
- Head of the MDDP’s Tax Controversy and Litigation Practice distinguished in the World Tax ranking in the “Tax Controversy” the category (2020)
- Expert recommended in Poland in the Tax Litigation category in the Ranking of Tax Advisory Firms of the Rzeczpospolita (2019)
- Partner at MDDP, which was awarded in the Ranking of Tax Firms and Advisers of the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna among the best firms in the TAX CONTROVERSY (2019) category
- Attorney in many landmark tax litigations, such as Case I SA/Wr 351/18, awarded in the Ranking of Tax Advisory Firm of the Rzeczpospolita in the “Prestigious victory in courts in VAT in 2018” category
- Leader of the MDDP’s Tax Controversy and Litigation Practice, which as the only Polish and one of three European companies received a nomination in the “European Court of Justice Firm of the Year” (2018) category.
- Co-author of the publication: “Contemporary Tax Law Issues. Theory and Practice. Commemorative Book Dedicated to Professor Bogumił Brzeziński. Volume I and II”
- Co-author of the publication: “Tax Law in the Legal System. Inter-Branch Relationships of Legal Norms and Concepts.”
- Co-author of the publication: “Jurisprudence in Tax Cases. Edition 2018”and “Jurisprudence in Tax Cases. 2017 Edition”
- Author of numerous publications in general tax law and tax litigation, co-author of Meritum – Podatki