Tel.: (+48) (22) 322 68 88
- Corporate income tax expert, specializing mainly in advisory concerning international aspects.
- He deals with issues of withholding tax, income tax settlement in connection with conducting of business activities abroad, investment planning and transactional advisory.
- Robert is involved in the development and implementation of internal procedures with regard to withholding tax and mandatory disclosure rules on reporting tax schemes.
- He has carried out work involving tax reviews, due diligence and restructuring for Clients in the construction, manufacturing, energy and services industries.
- Robert has participated, inter alia, in the projects aimed at: securing risks related to the tax on income of a controlled foreign companies for State Treasury companies, transactional advisory on acquisition of shares in companies from the renewable energy sector, comprehensive advisory services in connection with the functioning and strategy of a tax capital group, securing intangible services settlements among group entities in the real estate sector.
- 2017 Tax Adviser
- 2013 Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers
- Languages: English
- Manager at the Income Tax Practice awarded twice by Rzeczpospolita for servicing prestigious transactions (2018, 2019)
- Expert at MDDP listed as the only Polish company among the leaders of the transaction advisory market in Poland in the “Tax Transactional” ranking prepared by the International Tax Review (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Manager at MDDP – awarded twice the title of Poland Firm of the Year in the European Tax Awards ranking organized by the International Tax Review (2013, 2018) and listed every year among the leading firms on the Polish market in the World Tax ranking
- Author of numerous expert publications on income taxation in professional and daily press
- Co-author of the book “Changes in taxes and accounting in 2018. Taxes, Accounting, Social Security Insurance, State Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled People”