International taxes | Reliefs and exemptions
Tel.: (+48) (22) 322 68 88
Mob.: (+48) (22) 603 980 382
- He specializes in income taxation of natural and legal persons, taking into account international taxation rules, both from the point of view of Polish and foreign entrepreneurs.
- At MDDP, he is responsible for the development of advisory related to broadly understood tax incentives, such as special economic zones, research and development relief, relief related to supporting new investments or IP Box.
- He has extensive experience in the implementation of restructuring projects with regard to the ongoing activities of taxpayers as well as their investment plans.
- He developed foreign investment structures for Polish residents and assisted foreign investors in starting operations in Poland. He structured transactions related to the sale of the enterprise, acting on the buyer’s or seller’s side.
- 2005 Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolaus Copernicus University.
- 2008 Tax Adviser.
- Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers.
- languages: English.
- Partner in MDDP’s Income Tax Practice, awarded by the Rzeczpospolita in two consecutive years for handling prestigious transactions
- Expert at MDDP – the only Polish company listed among the leaders of the transaction advisory market in Poland in the “Tax Transactional” ranking prepared by the International Tax Review (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Partner at MDDP – awarded twice the title of Poland Firm of the Year in the European Tax Awards ranking organized by the International Tax Review (2013, 2018) and listed every year among the leading firms on the Polish market in the World Tax ranking
- Author of numerous articles and comments in the specialist and daily press.