Tel.: (+48) (22) 322 68 88
Mob.: (+48) (22) 533 889 036
- Specializing in transfer pricing since 2013.
- Prepares transfer pricing documentation, making benchmarking analyses and the development and implementation of transfer pricing policies in capital groups.
- Implement projects to establish methodology for calculating remuneration in the transaction from the transfer pricing perspective.
- Deals with the restructuring of the operations of capital groups and supports clients during tax inspections.
- Her clients are from the furniture, paper, financial, pharmaceutical, FMCG and transport industries.
- Extensive experience in the processing of Advance Pricing Agreements.
- 2014 Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics
- 2017 Postgraduate Transfer Pricing and Tax Management Studies at the Warsaw School of Economics
- Languages: English
- Manager at MDDP’s Transfer Pricing Practice awarded four times with the prize for the Best Advisory Firm in the field of Transfer Pricing in Poland granted by the International Tax Review (2006, 2008, 2012, 2013).
- Member of MDDP’s Transfer Pricing Practice awarded in the ‘Innovations’ category in the Tax Advisory Firms Ranking by the Rzeczpospolita for an IT tool that speeds up and facilitates the process of preparing transfer pricing documentation (2018).
- Author of numerous publications in the daily and professional press
- Co-author of a transfer pricing blog