This year’s Polish Real Estate Market Forum in Sopot will be held under the title “Still on the wave or are we already drifting? The real estate industry facing constant challenges”. How does the interest rate hike affect the real estate market? How is the industry responding to the unstable global political situation? Where are we when it comes to introducing ESG? What are the challenges faced by city authorities in the face of dynamic changes in terms of residents’ needs? Who is driving the office rental market today? The largest players on the residential and commercial real estate market will try to answer these questions: developers, experts, analysts, representatives of public administration, legal and tax experts during the 12th edition of the conference on June 2-3 in Sopot.
MDDP has once again become the Content Partner of the event and will be present in Sopot with a wide representation of the Real Estate Practice Team: Justyna Bauta-Szostak, Katarzyna Kozakowska, Rafał Kran, Łukasz Kupień, Piotr Paśko.
Justyna Bauta-Szostak, Head of the MDDP Real Estate Team, takes part in the panel discussion on “VAT to the rescue. Alternative investments in the residential and quasi-residential market as an effective tax shield”, which will take place on June 3, at 13:50-14:35 in the Resiential Market. And in the panel moderated by Mira Kantor-Pikus from Cushman & Wakefield, experts will also raise issues such as:
- The vision of taxing the residential rental market as a driver of investments in the segment of condo, dormitories, senior homes.
- How to finance projects dedicated to investment buyers and alternative purchases? Differences in approaches between the banking sector and funds.
- Is it really about maintenance-free and fixed income? The tax perspective on acquiring alternative types of property.
- The owner and the operator – where do the objectives converge and where do typical areas of conflict spill over?
We also recommend the panel “The investment market in Poland – gold for the bold?, June 2 12:40-13:50 in the Commercial Market with the participation of Agata Demuth, partner and Head of the Real Estate Practice in Osborne Clarke. The agenda of this discussion also includes many interesting issues:
- Is Poland still in the orbit of investor interest?
- Is our market perceived as liquid and safe, meaning predictable and attractive for foreign investors?
- Will the geopolitical situation cause an outflow of capital and the suspension of further investment decisions?
- Will 2022 be, as predicted, one of the most intense years for the office market ever?
12th edition of Polish Real Estate Forum which is the biggest and most prestigious commercial and residential real estate professionals’ meeting in Poland. Two days of expert discussion panels and individual business meetings. It is a time to overview market trends and look at the upcoming challenges.
#MORE information about the event, including the full program and registration form: