We offer comprehensive legal and tax advice for individual businessmen and investors and their families as well as support for their businesses in Poland and abroad.
How can we help?
We will take care of the legal security for you and your family members. We will provide legal protection and tax effectiveness of your assets.
Our support involves:
- In the case of having a business in Poland or abroad, help in choosing the business formula (a one-person business, a company, a foundation, etc.) and its taxation (the Estonian CIT, a holding company, the IP Box, etc.)
- Establishing tax residence for family members and their tax obligations across different jurisdictions involved
- Taxation of Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs)– explaining practical implications
- Taxation of private investmentsin Poland and abroad
- Reviewing and arranging complex structures, including the relocation of companies from other countries
- Advising on tax-effective investments in real estate and other assets
- Tax and legal advice on intergenerational succession
- Inheritance cases, inheritance – also in an international perspective
- Advice on divorce and property claims against a former spouse
- Legal protection of private property (out-of-court settlements, property contracts)
- Advice on the protection of personal rights (image, right to privacy, etc.)