The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) confirmed
As a customs agency, you certainly face many challenges on a daily basis, such as:
- Lack of staff with VAT expertise
- Large scale of simultaneous clearance operations
- Difficult contact with tax administration authorities (of various levels)
- Client’s expectations of comprehensive and fast service
- The risk of joint and several liability for tax liabilities with the taxpayer in the case of clearance procedures based on Article 33a of the VAT Act.
How can we help you and your clients?
- We will carry out your registration for VAT purposes in Poland
- We will prepare monthly JPK_VAT7M (SAF-T) declarations
- We will prepare EU VAT returns
- We will prepare and submit Intrastat declarations
- We will settle import tax under a simplified procedure
- We will handle ongoing contact with the Tax Office.
Benefits of working together with MDDP
Polish minimum corporate income tax (CIT) regulations will come into
One of the key elements of transfer pricing documentation is