- During a global climate crisis, companies increasingly decide to take action aimed at sustainable development.
- Entrepreneurs develop new products and services or upgrade existing processes to reduce their negative impact on the environment. Such companies can benefit from the tax relief for research and development (R&D).
- What environmental business activities qualify for the R&D tax relief? These include, for example:
- solutions that increase energy efficiency,
- improved recyclability of materials,
- various types of industrial innovations.
What will you gain?
- You will deduct up to 200% of costs of salaries of employees involved in R&D activity for environmental solutions and 100% of other eligible costs.
- You will reinforce the image of your organisation as an entity acting in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
- Almost any business can take advantage of the tax relief, regardless of the industry or the company size.
- R&D activity is not limited to the work of scientists in laboratories.
It involves every creative process resulting in creation of new (or development of existing) products or services.
How can we help you?
- We will identify environmentally friendly research and development processes.
- We will verify eligible costs.
- We will support you in the proper documentation of costs.
- We will help you claim the R&D tax relief and verify the correctness of its use.
- We will apply for an advance tax rulingin order to dispel any possible doubts