In recent years, numerous new tax obligations were introduced to Polish tax law. Some of them target specifically real estate sector. These obligations include, among others, minimum tax on revenues from buildings, additional tax remitter duties and new reporting obligations. Fiscal policy towards real estate industry will continue, as 2022 will bring even more new tax obligations.
In this webinar, we will discuss practical aspects of key obligations imposed on real estate entities.
The meeting will be conducted by MDDP experts and will be held in English. Webinar is free of charge.
- A Real estate company definition – issues identified after 10 months of the new law
- Tax remitter’s obligations of a real estate company
- Changes to DTT between Poland and the Netherlands – update
- Reporting shareholders of a real estate company
- Publication of a tax strategy
- Minimum tax on revenues from buildings
- Selected planned changes under the Polish Deal:o limits on depreciation write-offs;
o taxation of shifted income;
o limits on debt financing costs;
o minimum CIT;
o pay-and-refund WHT regime;
o restrictions on hidden dividends;
o VAT statement in the case of asset deals.
The “New obligations for real estate companies” webinar is a free online seminar addressed to MDDP clients and business partners. The number of places is limited. The organizer reserves the right to refuse to accept the application.
After confirming the acceptance of the application by e-mail, in the next e-mail you will receive an individual link to the website where the MDDP WEBINAR will be held.
I want to participate in the MDDP webinar on October 14, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
21.10.201, 10.00 CET: Withholding tax – Analysis of the business substance of foreign entities
4.11.201, 10.00 CET: Changes in VAT in Poland – central register of invoices, structured invoices and other changes
18.11.201, 10.00 CET: B+R and relief for robots