Tel.: (+48) (22) 322 68 88
- Transfer pricing expert
- She has participated in a number of tax and economic projects related to transfer pricing regarding, among others, preparation of intragroup settlement models in capital groups, verification of business models existing in capital groups, design and implementation of IT tools aimed at automating the process of collecting source “documentation”, designing, planning and implementation of transfer pricing policy for capital groups, preparation of economic and benchmarking analyses for various types of intra-group transactions, preparation of comprehensive transfer pricing documentation (including a project that covered over 100 documentations), participation in tax inspections regarding transfer pricing, APAs and MAPs.
- She has implemented numerous projects, e.g. in the energy, automotive, transport, real estate, financial, chemical, leasing, IT, pharmaceutical industries, etc.
- 2009 Warsaw School of Economics, major: Finance and Accounting
- 2011 Warsaw School of Economics, PhD studies, Collegium of World Economy
- Speaker at conferences and training courses for clients and students on transfer pricing issues
- Languages: English
- Author of publications in the daily and professional press.