Personal taxes | Advisory for employers
Tel.: (+48) (22) 376 52 86
- Head of Personal Tax Practice and Advisory Services for Employers at MDDP.
- Expert in taxation of personal income, tax residence, taxation and settlement of Polish and foreign income from work, cash capital and real estate.
- She has extensive experience in tax advisory regarding inheritance, including inheritance from abroad, donations, division of property and property settlements of spouses and partners.
- She runs projects regarding tax restructuring of remuneration and employment of staff, employee benefits, implementation and operation of incentive schemes for the management.
- She supports clients in declaring and settling foreign income in Poland, coordinates projects related to annual tax returns in Poland and abroad.
- She represents clients before tax authorities with regard to personal income tax as well as inheritance and donation tax.
- 1994 Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw.
- 2003 Postgraduate studies at the Warsaw School of Economics.
- 2008 Tax Adviser.
- 2014 School of Spanish Law, University of Warsaw in cooperation with Universidad de Castilla – La Mancha Cuenca
- Vice President of CFE Tax Advisers Europe.
- Vice President of the National Council of Tax Advisors.
- Vice President of the CIT / PIT Group at Lewiatan Confederation.
- Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers.
- Language: English and Spanish.
- Partner at MDDP – awarded twice the title of Poland Firm of the Year in the European Tax Awards ranking organized by the International Tax Review (2013, 2018) and listed every year among the leading firms on the Polish market in the World Tax ranking
- Expert at MDDP, the largest tax advisory firm according to the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna (2018)
- Author of numerous publications on personal income tax in domestic and foreign daily and professional press.