New transfer pricing regulations in Poland apply for the first time to all Polish taxpayers for financial year 2019. There have been a lot of significant changes and new extended reporting obligations introduced.
What are the new TP obligations? What are the new deadlines? How to be well prepared and address all the TP reporting obligations on time? We will answer these questions during our webinar.
- How to identify relationships in Polish transfer pricing rules? – a new definition in Polish TP regulations
- TP reporting obligations for FY 2019, TP deadlines in Poland
- Transfer pricing adjustments – a new approach in Poland
- Description and non-recognition of transactions – new instruments for tax authorities: any reason to be afraid of?
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) – practical tips on why APAs are worth applying for
- How can IT tools support our TP reporting obligations? – presentation of our scope of support