As a customs agency, you certainly face many challenges on a daily basis, such as:
- Lack of staff with VAT expertise
- Large scale of simultaneous clearance operations
- Difficult contact with tax administration authorities (of various levels)
- Client’s expectations of comprehensive and fast service
- The risk of joint and several liability for tax liabilities with the taxpayer in the case of clearance procedures based on Article 33a of the VAT Act.
How can we help you and your clients?
- We will carry out your registration for VAT purposes in Poland
- We will prepare monthly JPK_VAT7M (SAF-T) declarations
- We will prepare EU VAT returns
- We will prepare and submit Intrastat declarations
- We will settle import tax under a simplified procedure
- We will handle ongoing contact with the Tax Office.
Benefits of working together with MDDP
The Court of Justice of the European Union will decide how to classify charging electric cars for VAT purposes
The electromobility industry is constantly growing in Poland. There are
The Ministry of Finance has published a new version of