For years, tax policy has focused on preventing tax avoidance and applying aggressive optimizations. The solutions implemented include, on the one hand, amendments to substantive law by introducing bans on settling tax costs or deducting VAT, and on the other hand, new procedures and documentation requirements to seal the system, prevent fraud, and facilitate the work of the tax administration by obligatory provision of a lot of data. For business, this means above all the need to perform detailed analyses, collect documentation indicating the business justification of the transaction, or implement appropriate internal procedures and employee training.
During the tax breakfast we are going to discuss with you methods of adapting to new requirements so that the new regulations do not paralyze the daily operation of the company. We will share experiences and discuss your insights.
29 January, 9.00-13.00.
Registration from 9.00
Koszykowa 61 in Warsaw
- Withholding tax – verification of the beneficial owner of the payment and the actual business activity, due diligence – the practice of applying the rules, also with regard to events from before 2019.
- The so-called anti-abuse provisions (GAAR general clause, special clauses and other grounds for questioning the economic legitimacy of tax settlements) – what did the changes bring in 2019 and what is the latest practice?
- MDRs – what is known almost a year after the regulations came into force? What can result from the work of the MDR Forum?
- Transfer pricing – another revolution – will it be easier this time?
- Fiscal criminal liability of persons responsible for taxes and the liability of collective entities – the possibilities of minimizing the risk of unjustified liability.
- Cooperation agreement – new institution – requirements and benefits – is it worthwhile?
- Recommended actions – i.e. how to deal with all this in the simplest but effective way
The “Tax security in demanding times” meeting is a free-of-charge training. The number of places for each breakfast is limited.
I want to take part in the breakfast on 29 January 2020: REGISTRATION
Should you have any additional questions, please contact:
Magdalena Marciniak – e-mail: email@example.com
Alicja Sarna – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agnieszka Wnuk – e-mail: email@example.com
Magdalena Sobczak (organizational matters) – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paweł Jakubecki (organizational matters) – e-mail: email@example.com