The prototype tax relief allows a deduction of up to 30% of the total costs incurred for the trial production and marketing a new product.
Trial production costs - what are they?
Trial production costs include expenses incurred for:
- purchase of fixed assets necessary to launch trial production;
- improvement of fixed assets in order to launch trial production;
- purchase of materials and raw materials.
Marketing a new product - what can you deduct?
The prototype tax relief allows for the deduction from the tax base of costs incurred on:
- research and expert opinions
- preparation of documentation necessary to obtain certificates
- obtaining marketing and other compulsory permits
- product life cycle tests
- environmental technology verification schemes