How can we help you?
- We will prepare a high quality transfer pricing analysis in the variant of:
- benchmarking analysis and/or
- compliance analysis.
- We will determine or verify the arm’s length level of remuneration for any type of intra-group transaction, including but not limited to:
3. We will guarantee the high quality of the analyses since:
We will use professional databases (that are also accessed by tax authorities and global tax advisory companies) such as:
- Infocredit QTPA (Poland),
- TP Catalyst (BvD Amadeus - Europe, Orbis - World),
- Bloomberg - financial transactions,
- Royalty Range - licensing transactions.
We will analyze your internal transaction data - examining their potential for being a part of the transfer pricing analysis.
We will consider the relevant geographical area.
We will conduct a qualitative analysis of the sample - we will examine (reviewing data on websites), whether the entities in the sample meet the comparability criteria set out in the legislation.
We will ensure that the analysis complies with Polish and international TP regulations (including OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Transfer Pricing Forum guidance).
We will select an appropriate transfer pricing verification method for the type of transaction and the profile of the entities involved in the transaction (and for selected methods, we will identify the party that should be subject to analysis).
We will use financial ratios consistent with the TPR Regulation to present the results (which will minimize the risk of their comparability being challenged by the authorities).
Benchmark as a multifunctional tool
What options for analysis are available?
Depending on your needs and materiality of the transaction, we offer 4 of analysis for goods and services transactions (while guaranteeing security and compliance).
Our qualitative analyses will give you a confidence and security when signing and submitting the statement on the preparation your transfer pricing documentation and the arm’s length nature of prices applied between related entities.
During this time, we have prepared several thousand documentation, several hundred transfer pricing analyses and dozen advance pricing agreements (APAs).